The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

Wow, I'm glad you did a summary of the whole Hunger Games for us! xP

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

LOL! XD
"My greatest dream is a world without Jews"

At first I didn't know what was going on, then he just...you know! XD Good job bro!

SSBM Hands Test SSBM Hands Test

Nothing special about this; no action, nothing. Sorry :/

The Brawl Quiz III The Brawl Quiz III

LOL, it's funny how some of the people are like "the questions aren't even right". You guys are insanely stupid, obviously. Just because you don't know the answers, doesn't mean it isn't right. #Douchebags

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

k....

it's...okay...except for the fact that my character falls through the stage.

I can read code, just dont know how to use it well. let alone that well. fix it please

Gangsta Girl Soundboard Gangsta Girl Soundboard

Lol! XD

Did you call her?

Omgee this would be hilarious to actually use on someone, like a telemarketer or something. Ah, classic right here, classic. 5/5.

AcoustiFunk! AcoustiFunk!

TABS. NAO.

I demand tabs nao.
Please and thank you.

The Reason The Reason

Don't listen to Hip-hop much

Due to me being a Metalhead, but this is really great. I like all of your stuff. I hope you well in your future, my friend.

KidDeception responds:

Thanks I appreciate your honesty and your time. Helps me work harder and pushes me. Thanks for the inspiration.

Retaliation - Fight Music Retaliation - Fight Music

Artwork at its peak.

This is a great fighting-theme-based song. Truly an astonishing master piece.

I hope you don't mind if i use this in my upcoming sprite animation?
(I will of course credit you bassaaphex, don't worry)

February February

Amazingly Brilliant.

Well done. It really seems like you could make a great, epic, cartoonish series. No offense in saying that (hopefully), I only say so because of the style, and the way you animate. All of your animations (or most of them), seem to revolve around sad ideals, mostly alot of them, that we can relate to (the audience). Thus, giving you already a great fanbase for starting up a series.

Well, I think it'd be a great idea, and an honor, if you did :).
I really could relate to that one flash of yours, "My House". It made me cry, I'll tell you, and I'm an 18 year old teenager. Haha, not much to claim there, but still. That and the cat one. You sir are a genius. I hope you do well in your future.

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad you like my work.
I am planning a trilogy of flashes. The first 2 episodes are written and I have some notes lying around for the last chapter. The working title for the series so far is simply "Nervous".