The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

Wow, I'm glad you did a summary of the whole Hunger Games for us! xP

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

LOL! XD
"My greatest dream is a world without Jews"

At first I didn't know what was going on, then he just...you know! XD Good job bro!

SSBM Hands Test SSBM Hands Test

Nothing special about this; no action, nothing. Sorry :/

Kabal vs Lui Kang Kabal vs Lui Kang

From a fellow sprite artist's point of view, this wasn't bad. In fact, it was pretty darn good! I've always wanted to use the MK sprite sheets, but it seemed to take too long to rip, so that's +1 star. The length of it, and the quality, +2 more stars. However...the cons.

The bad parts AREN'T too bad, don't get me wrong. It's just that when Kabal was doing that spinning attack, the slow parts should've had a background effect, such as dimming the lights or something of the sort. Also, you can't see Lui Kang's finisher. Maybe it's just me, but I clicked him quite a few times and still nothing. Lastly, there is no pre-loader or re-play button. I know you're a beginner, but the AS coding for those two buttons isn't hard at all.

3/5, I wish you luck later on! :)

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Amazing, as usual.

I respect everyone's opinions, I honestly do. HolyTroll has as much as a right to express his/her opinion as much as we do; no need to bash him/her for it!

...Anywhoo, I myself enjoyed this flash; I have WAITED an exceptionally long time to see it! I thought it was pretty B-A when they joined forces to take down the cursor, who was holding them as his slaves. Bravo! Hope you continue to make incredible, awesome flashes in the future!

Mad Mad Mario 2 Mad Mad Mario 2

BEST SEQUEL EVER! :}

I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present. You sir, are god. This was literally THE BEST sequel ever. And it also fit to the standards of the original MMM1.

Prostitute Mickey 3 Prostitute Mickey 3

I think everyone's stupid imo.

All of your stuff is funny shit. If nothing else, it's gotten progressively BETTER, not WORSE. This is my fave episode, especially at the end w/Goofy. Haha, have a good one man! Keep making more, and Merry Goofmas!

Project: Game Over Ep.1A Project: Game Over Ep.1A

@JacobtheCophog

Metaknight is both a good and bad guy. He's neutral, much as Switzerland. Yes, he fights Kirby, but he's a neutral ally. Notice in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, he shifted from BAD to GOOD? Point proven.

Voice Acting Demo Reel Voice Acting Demo Reel

Front page please.

Front page please, NAO.
K thanks Tom :3

GREAT vid. Loved the VA in this, as well as the animation; both were very great together, and as a fellow VA, I appreciate your VA talents my friend. Hope you both the best and well in your future(s).

Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House